With Valentine’s Day just a few days away I am more than ready for a few desserts! This roundup is the top V-Day desserts around the web!
- Chocolate Dipped Meringue Cookies – By: Your Home Based MomThis is a really cute and light way to enjoy a sweet treat, and it is even gluten-free!
- Raspberry Pink Velvet Cake with Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting – By: Country LivingThis cake is not only beautiful, but a great take of red velvet cake! I would recommend it 100%!
- “Love is All Around” Cake Roll – By: CleobutteraNothing is more fun than a jelly roll cake! This cake, filled instead with cream and more cake, is a deliciously festive treat!
- Strawberry Pie Hearts – By: Lovely Little KitchenFor those who don’t like chocolate, sugar, or decadent sweets, this is a great alternative! My father, who can’t stand frosting, is a huge fan of these!
- Raspberry Cheesecake Stuffed Brownie Hearts – By: Hungry Happenings
These are absolutely adorable, and make a deadly combination of chocolate and cheesecake! I personally love cheesecake, and while these are good, they are a bit too addictive for my liking! I would definitely recommend them!
You can find all the recipes on the links listed! I hope you like them and that your Valentine’s Day is sweet!
If you make one or two, post a picture below! I would love to see how they turn out! If you have issues with the recipes, let me know!
Leave comments, questions, and suggestions! I love to hear feedback!